Warrior Clans Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am by Guest

» Darkstar | open to anyone
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 am by Swiftstar

» MY SPAM TOPIC (only me)
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am by Swiftstar

» Bored and Ready to Play
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am by Dewberries

» Gatherings
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am by Dewberries

» The First Medicine Cat Meeting
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 pm by Dewberries

» Mentors (All Stormclan & Wildclan & Lightningclan apprentices and warriors look here please) &
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm by Dewberries

» Lightningclan's First Deputy
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm by Acrylic

» Achievements
An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 pm by Dewberries

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.)

3 posters

Go down

An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) Empty An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.)

Post by Acrylic Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Cinderleaf stretched her legs as she padded out of the warriors' den. She needed to start organizing the day's patrols. She noticed that some cats weren't up yet.
I might as well organize the dawn patrol. She thought.
She padded over to the cats that were awake, "Are you all up for the dawn patrol?" She asked calmly.

~~~

Doepaw sprang up happily, "Yeah! Of course! Aren't we Maplenose?" She asked excitedly. She had never been on the dawn patrol, and getting to see the territory at the first light of day would be amazing! Then she could brag to the other apprentices about how she was chosen to go on a patrol with the deputy.

~~~

Maplenose dipped her head respectfully to Cinderleaf, "Of course." She said. She then eyed her younger sister, who was also her apprentice, with a stern gaze.
"Quiet down. You'll wake the entire camp with your shouting. She told her.

(OOC: if you have WildClan cats, you can put them in here when they get to the IvyClan/WildClan border.)
Acrylic
Acrylic

Back to top Go down

An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) Empty Re: An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.)

Post by Dewberries Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Alderclaw padded alongside his son, Thornpaw "I will go"

~~~

Thornpaw half-shouted "I want to go!" before stupidly falling on his face
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.) Empty Re: An IvyClan Border Patrol (Open to IvyClan. Open to WildClan later on.)

Post by sunlitcas Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Lilypaw raced out of the apprentices den as a patrol was forming, "Oh can I come?! she asked hopefully, her paws shuffling excitedly, glancing at everyone.
sunlitcas
sunlitcas
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrylic Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Cinderleaf glanced at the cats, "Yes, of course. The more the merrier!" She said cheerfully. She was sure that this would be enough cats for the dawn patrol.
She began in the front, padding through the forest with her patrol behind her. Seeing the territory with this type of early morning light was beautiful. This would be great. A learning experience for the apprentices, especially. Once they reached the border, she turned around to face the apprentices.
"What do you all smell?" She asked.
She then looked up at the warriors, "Can you sniff along the border and remark the scents? Don't go too far. Tell me if there's anything suspicious." She said.

~~~

Maplenose nodded, "Yes, Cinderleaf."
She began padding off along the border, marking the scent on a few trees that were along the border. She kept her nose alert for any scents. She hoped that she and Alderclaw wouldn't run into any trouble.

~~~

Doepaw lifted her nose immediately, trying to sniff for scents.
"Uh. Well, I obviously smell IvyClan! And WildClan...and...prey?" She said, hoping that the obvious answers were the correct ones.

~~~

Grasspool trekked along the border with her patrol that she had been assigned by the deputy to take out. She had seen silhouettes of cats in the distance, but she had assumed it was just the shadows from the light of dawn. Yet, when she drew closer to the silhouettes, they began to clearly form until she could recognize cats. They had to be a IvyClan. She glanced back at her patrol, "Let's not stir up any trouble. If they do, no fighting. If they do start a fight, defend yourself. Understand?" She asked her patrol.

~~~

Amberpaw stared at Grasspool, before reluctantly nodding, "Fine," She began, "But I can't make any promises." She hissed under her breathe. If IvyClan did anything insulting she would be at their throats.
Acrylic
Acrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewberries Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Doestar padded alongside a few of his clanmates Fireblaze,Cedarheart, & Brairflower on a patrol also including Grasspool and Amberpaw

~~~~

Cedarheart slowly trotted across the border and started plucking leaves on Ivyclan's side

~~~~

Briarheart  watched Cedarheart intensely but Fireblaze and Doestar continued their patrol

~~~

"I smell vines!" Thornpaw said and leaped into the bushes coming out with some ferns, he was never the brightest cat in the clan, but he could be very useful as a distraction

~~~

Alderclaw sighed "My son is a fool, but he's still my kid" he said before pulling the ferns out of Thornpaw's mouth and caught a mouse cowarding in the same bush Thornpaw took ferns from
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down