Warrior Clans Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am by Guest

» Darkstar | open to anyone
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 am by Swiftstar

» MY SPAM TOPIC (only me)
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am by Swiftstar

» Bored and Ready to Play
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am by Dewberries

» Gatherings
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am by Dewberries

» The First Medicine Cat Meeting
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 pm by Dewberries

» Mentors (All Stormclan & Wildclan & Lightningclan apprentices and warriors look here please) &
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm by Dewberries

» Lightningclan's First Deputy
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm by Acrylic

» Achievements
Lightningclan's First Deputy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 pm by Dewberries

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Lightningclan's First Deputy

4 posters

Go down

Lightningclan's First Deputy Empty Lightningclan's First Deputy

Post by Dewberries Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 am

Amberstar climbed onto the tall rock and watched her clan before calling "Let all cats old enough to fight a badger gather around the tall rock for a clan meeting!

Deerpaw popped out of the medicine cat den and sat down
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lightningclan's First Deputy Empty Re: Lightningclan's First Deputy

Post by sunlitcas Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 am

Hawkpaw padded out of the apprentices den at hearing Amberstars call. He figured this was for the new deputy since we didn't seem to have one, so he sat down, resting his light amber gaze on Amberstar.
sunlitcas
sunlitcas
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewberries Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:20 am

bump
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Twitch Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Littleflower gracefully leaped off of the stone that she had been laying on, being summoned over to join the rest of her LightningClan Clanmates below the Tall Rock. Her black, white, and ginger patterned tail streamed behind her as she raced over. The calico she-cat sat beside Sagetail, smiling. A few thoughts about the subject of this meeting flashed through her mind.
Apprentice ceremony? Warrior? She gasped, Deputy?

Yes, LightningClan currently had no cat that was in the high position of deputy, so Amberstar would probably be choosing a deputy this time. She glanced around at the eligible warriors. Only few had mentored apprentices...including her?
No, Amberstar wouldn't choose me...
Littleflower was small for most cats her age, that's why she was named Littlekit at birth. The only reason why 'flower' had been her suffix was because of her journey through being an apprentice, starting as a seed and blossoming into a gorgeous flower. At least, that's what her mother and her mentor had told her.

She leaned over to Sagetail, whispering in her former apprentice's ear,"Who do you think Amberstar will choose to be the deputy?" She asked, wanting to know Sagetail's opinion. If the cat whom Littleflower was sitting beside mentioned her, Littleflower would be flattered, but she had to face the fact that it would never happen. She might have been a warrior, but some of the younger warriors were younger than her. Why choose a small cat like her?

Wicked Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewberries Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:28 pm

"As you all know, the warrior code states that the leader must choose a deputy before Moonhigh." Amberstar said to her clan "But during this ceremony we will also give Hawkpaw a new mentor." She scanned the cats below "Littleflower, do you promise to train Hawkpaw and serve your clan as deputy?"
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Twitch Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Many memories immediately flashed through Littleflower's head: Touching noses with Sagetail, when she was given Sagepaw as an apprentice, catching her first ever piece of prey, experiencing the death of her brother and mother in the badger fight, and watching her only sister leave to become a kittypet. Now, she had a new memory to look back on, becoming LightningClan's deputy and gaining another apprentice.

She lifted her head and proudly looked at Amberstar, "Yes, Amberstar. I accept the position of deputy, and it will be my privelige to train and shape Hawkpaw into a suitable warrior. You can count on me." She said.
Imagine how proud her family would be if they were here, in this moment, with Littleflower. She had to stop focusing on the past, because the future that she has envisioned in the past was here, and the future that Littleflower knew would come would be the present soon.

She stood, padding over to Hawkpaw and lowering her head to touch noses with her new apprentice.

Wicked Twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewberries Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Amberstar smiled part of her wanted to make her happy because of her family troubles but at the time she was made leader she chose her because she was loyal to her clan in many ways. She  dropped into her den and curled up for a nap
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunlitcas Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Hawkpaw smiled cheerfully as he padded over to Littleflower and touched noses his new mentor.
sunlitcas
sunlitcas
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrylic Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Sagetail purred happily, before cheering out her former mentor's name with pride. Littleflower would make a great deputy, she could tell that already. She knew Hawkpaw was in good paws having Littleflower as a mentor.

~~~

Cherryshine was sitting beside her apprentice, Redpaw. She cheered the name of the new deputy along with her other Clanmates. Hopefully Littleflower would help LightningClan thrive alongside Amberstar, Frogleap, and Deerpaw.
Acrylic
Acrylic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down