Warrior Clans Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am by Guest

» Darkstar | open to anyone
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 am by Swiftstar

» MY SPAM TOPIC (only me)
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am by Swiftstar

» Bored and Ready to Play
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am by Dewberries

» Gatherings
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am by Dewberries

» The First Medicine Cat Meeting
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 pm by Dewberries

» Mentors (All Stormclan & Wildclan & Lightningclan apprentices and warriors look here please) &
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm by Dewberries

» Lightningclan's First Deputy
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm by Acrylic

» Achievements
The First Medicine Cat Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 pm by Dewberries

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

The First Medicine Cat Meeting

2 posters

Go down

The First Medicine Cat Meeting Empty The First Medicine Cat Meeting

Post by Acrylic Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:09 pm

(OOC: Because Swifty gave me permission Very Happy)

IC:
Echodrop had left the camp that evening so that she wouldn't be late for the medicine cat meeting at the Misty Pool. She would hate to be late. She had asked Junipercloud to make sure that the kits didn't get to her herb supply. The foliage decorating the forest and surrounding Echodrop was drenched in the moonlight from the moon lifting up in the sky. She didn't stop to admire anything, though. There was no time for that. She neared the Misty Pool, smiling as she realized she was the first one there. She waited right outside of the gorgeous pool, waiting for the other medicine cats.

~~~

Aspenpaw padded dejectedly beside her mentor, Emberecho. Now that she had a living cat for a mentor, the starry cat who had came to her to give her an official name of a medicine cat's apprentice had left her. Had the starry cat who had mentored Aspenpaw in her dreams really abandon her? StarClan never abandoned anyone, right? Sure, Emberecho had been a fine mentor so far, but Aspenpaw felt like she had a special bond with Snowlight, a bond that she felt she could never share with Emberecho. Ever since she had gotten him for a mentor, she was a bit stand-offish and way more quiet, pretending to not pay attention. She would always go to sleep, waiting for Snowlight to greet her in a dream-version of the medicine day for a training session, but her heart would sink when she wasn't greeted in the way she hoped. She lifted her head, only to see another cat sitting outside of the Misty Pool. Who was she?
Acrylic
Acrylic

Back to top Go down

The First Medicine Cat Meeting Empty Re: The First Medicine Cat Meeting

Post by Dewberries Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Emberecho felt uneasy because his apprentice was drifting away from him like he was just a harmless loner wandering her camp. He felt like he was a bad mentor and hoped Starclan would tell him if he was bad

~~~

Rippleleaf was  hurrying to the the Misty Pool with Lightningclan's Medicine cat apprentice, Deerpaw "Sorry we're late!"

~~~

Cedarheart was the last one to arrive because she couldn't run, when she arrived Deerpaw looked at her chest and let her sit down
Dewberries
Dewberries
Admin

Back to top Go down