Warrior Clans Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am by Guest

» Darkstar | open to anyone
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 am by Swiftstar

» MY SPAM TOPIC (only me)
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am by Swiftstar

» Bored and Ready to Play
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 am by Dewberries

» Gatherings
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:39 am by Dewberries

» The First Medicine Cat Meeting
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 pm by Dewberries

» Mentors (All Stormclan & Wildclan & Lightningclan apprentices and warriors look here please) &
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:20 pm by Dewberries

» Lightningclan's First Deputy
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm by Acrylic

» Achievements
GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:45 pm by Dewberries

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum

Go down

GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum Empty GRASS BENEATH MY PAWS - wolves and warrior roleplay forum

Post by Perception Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 am

Grass Beneath My Paws

Advanced&Realistic Roleplay | Semi-Literate | Unique Roleplay

]The clans we all once loved..Engulfed by flames, ashes took the place where they once stood. Moons and moons passed..The old traditions and stories, the warrior code, still in place as generations came and rose four new clans. The large feuds and battles between the old clans which were formed by the ancestors have been diminished and new rivalries and drama are stirring in the clans. The old clans led easy lives compared to now...Now wolves surround the clans- bordered with each clan, stealing their prey and causing distress to those younger members.

With path will you chose?
What leader will you put your trust into? Sly and secretive, cautious and fair, wise and kind, grouchy and bitter?
Or will you take your chances as a loner?
Careful now, there are wolves around..

The grass is beneath your paws

30 word minimum, open to all levels- new to advanced, wolf festivals, plots.

http :// grassbeneathmypaws.proboards. com/

Perception

Back to top Go down